This free sample quiz contains 35 objective-type questions for persons who wish to test their knowledge of CMMI®-SVC (v1.3). A booklet with the correct answers (for scoring) and guidance for improving model knowledge and understanding is also available.
This quiz is suitable for:
- Process/ Quality Assurance/ EPG/ PEG professionals
- CMMI® – SVC specialists, consultants, and trainers
- Appraisal Team Members (ATMs)
- Candidate lead appraisers and instructors
- Process compliance auditors
The quiz contains questions on:
- Structure of the CMMI® and CMMI® – SVC
- Definitions and acronyms for commonly used terms
- Purpose and practices of various process areas in the model
- Relationship and commonalities across process areas
- Application of the understanding to a given situation by identifying the most relevant process area
You can also use this free sample quiz to see the typical components of a quiz (questions, answers, explanations, and guidance) and evaluate the suitability of a Kindle eBook with 3 quizzes (available at Amazon.com and Amazon.in), and
[This has been built with valuable inputs from Prakash Hegde, Atanu Das, D Sankararaman, Neha Chouhan, Chinmay Pradhan, Channaveer Patil, and V Seshadri]
Please feel free to to share your views, experiences, and queries, using the “comments” feature available.
You may also forward the link to this post to your friends, colleagues, and anyone else who may be interested.
Nothing Official About It! – The views presented above are in no manner reflective of the official views of any organization, community, group, institute, or association. They may not even be the official views of the author of this post :-).